Speech & Communication Disorders
National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- Apraxia of Speech
- Auditory Processing Disorder in Children: What Does It Mean?
- El tartamudeo Spanish
- Facts About Telecommunications Relay Services
- Habla e idioma: Hitos del desarrollo Spanish
- Has Your Baby's Hearing Been Screened?
- NIDCD Glossary
- No siempre el Silencio es Oro Spanish
- Silence Isn't Always Golden
- Silence Isn't Always Golden PDF Vietnamese
- Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Statistics on Voice, Speech, and Language
- Vocal Fold Paralysis
- What Is Voice? What Is Speech? What Is Language?
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Call (800) 352-9424 for more information
National Cancer Institute
Call (800) 422-6237 for more information
Office of the Director
- Is Baby Babbling on Schedule? Milestones in Speech and Language
- Listen Up!: Coping With Hearing and Speech Problems
- When Words Get Stuck: An Update on Stuttering
Clinical Trials Information
The NIH funds research studies that you may be able to join. Visit clinicaltrials.gov for a list of ongoing clinical trials.