National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Absence of the Septum Pellucidum Information Page
- Asperger Syndrome Information Page
- Barth Syndrome Information Page
- Septo-Optic Dysplasia Information Page
Call (800) 352-9424 for more information
Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Call (800) 370-2943 for more information
National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorder in Children: What Does It Mean?
- Has Your Baby's Hearing Been Screened?
- No siempre el Silencio es Oro Spanish
- Silence Isn't Always Golden
- Silence Isn't Always Golden PDF Vietnamese
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Call (301) 496-4236 for more information
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
Office of the Director
- Drugs are a Drag: Help Your Child Avoid Drugs of Abuse
- Good Health to Go: Eating Smart at School
- Hey, Parents: It’s a Noisy Planet: Protect Kids’ Hearing
- Holding Their Attention: Get the Scoop on ADHD
- Is Baby Babbling on Schedule? Milestones in Speech and Language
- It’s a Kid’s Job: Playing Helps Kids Learn and Grow
- NIH Curriculum Supplements for High School, Middle School, and Elementary School
- See, Hear, Speak: Are Kids’ Senses Ready for School?
- Spotting Autism Spectrum Disorders: Early Detection Important for Outcome
- The Power of Love: Hugs and Cuddles Have Long-Term Effects
- Time to Study: How Parents Can Help With Schoolwork
- Weighty Issues for Kids: Taking Aim at Childhood Obesity
Clinical Trials Information
The NIH funds research studies that you may be able to join. Visit clinicaltrials.gov for a list of ongoing clinical trials.